Adsense

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Xbox Live

I can deal with the children screaming and breathing into the mic.

I can deal with the teamkillers fucking everything up just for the fun of it.

I can deal with the pissy hardcore gamers who think they're 1337 because they don't use autoaim.

I can deal with the lag that shifts me 5 feet to the left when I'm trying to shoot an enemy.

I can deal with the campers who want to sit in one spot and collect easy kills.

I can deal with the griefers who chase after you for no particular reason when you aren't looking fo a fight.

I can deal with the assholes who vent their frustrations out by trash talking everyone else on a mic.

What I can't deal with is the self-righteous preachers who won't shut the fuck up about God or the Bible until everyone they come in contact with is converted.
Xbox Live is for gaming, not proselytizing. Do everyone a favor and keep that shit in your church. If people feel lost in the world and are looking for answers, they will come to you. Don't go out of your way to meet people and shove religion down their throats.

If you have Xbox Live, send HOMETHEATER BOY a message and let him know he's sick offensive scum. Thank you.

11 comments:

  1. Yep... well, they've tried to reach people every other way right? They go to prisons, schools, even sending missionaries to 3rd world countries to proselytize the starving homeless... Xbox Live was a godless immoral land where evil brewed and they needed to be saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl
    the gaming industry recieving an unwanted blessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharing the love

    http://sports-rhys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! support bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckin list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preachers? Holy crap and I thought kids were annoying

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol xbox live....i have had a 360 for like 3 months at least and havent even hooked it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will do :-)
    supporting daily :-)

    http://marvelsofthenow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really can't Amen hard enough. I don't use Xbox Live that often, but Jesus, not even Christ Himself would approve of that bullshit. Oh and by the way, I love this blog and I'm following it from hereon. :D

    I have a blog as well, which you can follow if you're interested. It's the life story of a badass, modern Pecos-Bill-type character told in near-daily vignettes. I'm looking for actual readers, rather than just clickers/supporters, so if anyone's interested, feel free to take a look. =)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete